Friday, January 9, 2009

Gator Gameday!!!!


I have to admit I am a little nervous for the game..apparently Percy hurt his ankle in warm-ups



Watching Tebow warm-up...

Today is gameday...the mighty Gators looking to take on the Boomer Sooners ( I still can't get Billy Sims' "Boomer...Boomer...Boomer" from the heisman presentation out of my head...nobody is answering you - can somebody please revoke his privilege from attending those presentations - he single handily may prevent any Sooner from ever winning again.

Anyway Trey told me he is thinking Tebow needs to throw a jump pass to seal the game - we'll see if he knows what he's talking about.


Got Trey suited up early, then I broke the news to him...

What do you mean I'm not going to the game??? You pull something like this again and I am looking for a new Dad!



We had two visitors that told us the opportunity to watch THE Gator game on a sweet 19" flat screen was too much to pass up.




Nana Kipphut



Grampy Kipphut


As everyone should know by now, the Gator's are once again National Champs twice in three years - It's tough to be us...humble in winning and in winning - needless to say it has been a great week in the Farmer household


Just after Tebow's Jump pass - the game is sealed. Trey you are smart!


Look he asked for his championship blanket...It wasn't my fault

















































1 comment:

  1. Trey's psychic powers are showing already! Does he have any stock picks?

    ReplyDelete